Roll up, roll up, to the first ForexFlow non-farm payrolls competition
The US non-farm payrolls report isn’t much unless there’s a compo to go with it. So, without further ado, here’s the new ForexFlow.live NFP competition with a fantastic prize.
Some of you may already know the format but for those that don’t, here are the rules.
- You pick a number as your guess for the Friday NFP number – 1 guess per person
- First person who picks a number gets it (you can pick another number if your’s is taken
- Closest to the number wins. In the case of a draw or split, the person who entered first by time gets it
- Only guesses in the comments on this post count (put them anywhere else and you’re out of luck)
- Entries in by 12.29:59 GMT Friday
And for the prize? Courtesy of our good friends at Livesquawk, we’re offering a 6 month subscription to their institutional squawk service where you can hear all the breaking market news before anyone else. These guys are the A-league of financial news delivery and it’s a service I cannot now afford to be without when trading.
If you want to sample their services anyway, we have a promotional, free two week trial offer with them if you click here and use the code “ForexFlow”.
So what are you waiting for, hit the comments below with your guesses and the best of luck to you!
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Banxico preview – What to look for in tonight’s decision - February 13, 2020
- Trading idea for a large AUDUSD expiry looks out of reach for now - February 12, 2020
- What are the true economic effects of Coronavirus going to be? - February 6, 2020