For now…

As per previous update , I entered a USDCHF long at 0.9817 , but seen the North Korean missile test possibility and the inherent risk off that could follow , I decided to put the trade on hold.
Cost to get out was 12 pips as the rumor hit the wires. If nothing happens this weekend, of course will we see a higher open on Monday but in doubt I prefer to lose 12, rather than 120 pips in case
the Kim presses the ignition button.
There will always be a next opportunity.USDCHF currently 0.9780.

K-man

Fundamentalist market maker, turned all round market taker.
Philosophy: “Cycling is good for your health, overtrading is bad”

Read how Koen got into trading here
K-man

Pin It on Pinterest