And not a splutter heard
- The country needs calm leadership and that’s exactly what I’m providing
- Has the full backing of her cabinet
GBPUSD up to 1.3100 from 1.3060 as the market get’s soothed by tones that she’s not hot footing it out the door. How fickle is that?
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019