Comments from a Treasury report via Bloomers
- Tax cuts are needed to keep the US economy growing
- The stock market is reflecting the impact of Trump policies
- Won’t comment on Fed chair
Growth over 3% doesn’t mean 4% so if that’s what these tax cuts will get, that’s not exactly far off from what the US is getting now.
The dollar likes any talk on tax cuts and USDJPY is back testing the highs after a quick dip down to 113.17.
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020
- Risk aversion, not panic, in face of uncertainty – 4X Global Research - July 2, 2020
- GUESS WHAT’S BACK??? - July 1, 2020