US jobs report done, what’s new pussycat?
- The trade , well it’s still alive. The jobs report was barring the actual NFP number, pretty solid on the wages and participation rate front. Hence the position is still in place.
And the levels are pretty much the same as previous post too.
- The Short-term EURJPY trade I’ve put on has seen half TP done at 131.90 and stoped on the rest @ 132.32 for a small positive result.
- I have added a short term long EURGBP today, as just looking at the price action , EURO is outperforming its peers this afternoon and GBP still pretty much suffers from UK’s internal politics.
I bought it @ 0.8951 , with a stop at 0.8925. I’m looking for a break of 0.8970 ( the 200MA on the H4) taking us into the 0.9030/55 zone.
- I’ve also bought small USDCHF at 0.9817. I’m still bullish USD, looking at the CHF currency reserves this morning CHF 724.4bln vs 716.7bln,
it still hint’s at SNB supporting this pair and EURO shows more resilience as per price action.Usdchf broke the wedge to the topside as per chart below. I will be looking to add a bit more of this towards 0.9770 and put a stop under 0.9735.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019