Comments from a spokesman for Theresa May
- Will publish post-Brexit policy papers on customs and trade legislation later today
- Has full confidence in Hammond and Johnson
- Believes Florence speech has created momentum but will see how talks go
The Brexit debate is hotting up.
An EU spokespersons is already out with some comments saying that the ball is in the UK’s court, that the Brexit team is available 24/7 and that “we’re ready to move ahead” with talks.
Ping pong, ping pong….
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 22 August 2019 - August 22, 2019
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019