Extending it to at least September 2018
- Range varies between 25 to 40 B, open or closed ended.
- ECB’s Draghi Is Seeking Broadest Possible Consensus In Oct 26 Decision
“Whether it’s open or closed ended is going to be the biggest debate,” one person said. “I can see a compromise that we’ll keep it like it is now, so with an end date that could let us extend again if necessary.”
Euro ticks off a spread to 1.1827 from 1.1835, crosses smalls lower with it
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019