UK PM May’s Spokesman: Meeting In Brussels Is Part Of Process Of Achieving A Smooth EU Exit
– Theresa May Has Already Set Out Her Position On Financial Statement
– May is due to phone the Élysée Palace on Monday afternoon, it is understood, as the prime minister seeks to convince European leaders that talks on a transition phase should be approved at a European council summit on Friday.
– It sounds quite reconciliatory
Here’s the article from the Guardian
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019