Theresa May spokesman on the wires
- The government’s positions is that we can only resolve the financial implications of Brexit as part of a settlement of all the issues
There’s another negative for the pound.
Boris Johnson up too;
- €100bn is too much to pay the EU upon exit
- It’s up to the EU now to look at the UK’s offer on Brexit and make progress
The market doesn’t like the fact we’ve seemingly headed back to the same old impasse so soon after May’s trip to Europe to try and grease some wheels.
- Kyle Bass and the HKD story - July 10, 2020
- What’s it going to take to break USDJPY out of its box? - July 7, 2020
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020