ECB head Mario Draghi speaking at the ECB structural reforms conference
- Reforms must address equity as weel as efficiency
- ECB research finds no convincing evidence that high interest rates lead to more reforms
Draghi bangs the structural reform drum at every ECB meeting, and at every ECB meeting it falls on deaf ears.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- A huge week is coming in FX markets – Are you ready for it? - September 26, 2020
- Did you all have fun in GBPUSD last week? - September 14, 2020
- GBPUSD is back on the Brexit wagon. Here’s the levels we’re watching - September 7, 2020