ECB head Mario Draghi speaking at the ECB structural reforms conference
- Reforms must address equity as weel as efficiency
- ECB research finds no convincing evidence that high interest rates lead to more reforms
Draghi bangs the structural reform drum at every ECB meeting, and at every ECB meeting it falls on deaf ears.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Trading update – All go over the central banks - September 19, 2019
- Here’s why I’m starting to build longs in GBP - September 19, 2019
- Is USDJPY back in the long-term range, or sucking us all in ahead of the Fed? - September 18, 2019