September 2017 US housing starts and building permits 18 October 2017
- Prior 1.180m. Revised to 1.183m
- Building permits 1.215m vs 1.250m exp. Prior 1.272m.
Three guesses what’s getting the blame for the drop in starts? The south was worst hit.
No real reaction in the dollar.
- August 2017 Canadian manufacturing sales 1.6% vs -0.1% exp m/m. Prior -2.6%
That’s given the CAD a lift to 1.2498 from 1.2525.
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021
- Celebrate the taper by taking part in our NFP competition - November 3, 2021