BOE deoputy governor on the wires
- If August forecasts come to pass, interest rates will need to rise
- When that starts is an open question
The comments have caught the quid on the hop and it’s fallen to 1.3152 from 1.3170. He’s not giving anything away but his comments aren’t hawkish in the slightest. Cunliffe is middle of the road on the Dove/Hawk fence. Back in June he said that “now was not the time to rasie rates”.
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020
- Risk aversion, not panic, in face of uncertainty – 4X Global Research - July 2, 2020
- GUESS WHAT’S BACK??? - July 1, 2020