ECB’s Ewald Nowotny speaking at a retail investor conference
- Governments should use low rates to issue long-term debt
- We are watching the effect of the euro on inflation
Here’s a novel idea Mr Nowotny, why don’t governments use this low interest environment to pay down all their debts? Oh, that’s right, they’ve got to pay off all that high rate borrowing caused by their incompetence that led to the crisis.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 22 August 2019 - August 22, 2019
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019