The October 2017 Bundesbank monthly bulletin 23 October 2017
- German headline inflation to first stay near current level of 1.8pct and then decline around year’s end due to a base effect.
- The German economy remains in a strong upturn
- The order situation at German industrial firms is “excellent”
- Monetary policy makers should consider the possible repercussions for their own price and financial stability when making decisions that impact the exchange rates and capital flows of emerging economies
- Private consumption could ease back but no lasting deterioration seen
- Industry will continue to support growth while the construction output has levelled out
A little heads up for the ECB there ahead of their meeting on Thursday.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Kyle Bass and the HKD story - July 10, 2020
- What’s it going to take to break USDJPY out of its box? - July 7, 2020
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020