Raising the stop again to 0.9860
- It’s been a very good ride so far
- The 0.9800/20 held and we’ve broken above the next 0.9870/75 resistances.
- The rest of the week could be a wild ride with ECB, a slew of US numbers awaiting and not in the least a possible Fed Chair and Tax Plan announcement
- Therefor I’m raising the stop to 0.9860 today from 0.9790, which will guarantee 130 points profit on the trade, plus some extra on jobbing and carry.
- If the pair continues to outperform, I will take profit at the 1.0020, level from where the May decline started
USDCHF H4 24.10.2017