Raising the stop again to 0.9860
- It’s been a very good ride so far
- The 0.9800/20 held and we’ve broken above the next 0.9870/75 resistances.
- The rest of the week could be a wild ride with ECB, a slew of US numbers awaiting and not in the least a possible Fed Chair and Tax Plan announcement
- Therefor I’m raising the stop to 0.9860 today from 0.9790, which will guarantee 130 points profit on the trade, plus some extra on jobbing and carry.
- If the pair continues to outperform, I will take profit at the 1.0020, level from where the May decline started
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019