Banking 195 points plus carry
- After yesterday’s update , USDCHF performed another leg higher, putting the trade roughly 200 points in the blue.
- I decided to take half off close to March and April lows 0.9940 , which coincides with this morning’s high, for one to bank profit, never a bad thing and
- For the second reason that I reckon EURUSD could get sucked into a small uptick into ECB and there’s plenty more to come on the data front this week.
- Another reason is that positive Fed Chair choices may start to be priced in for now.
- Still got half open as EURCHF keeps pulling the pair, for which the stop is currently placed at 0.9860, target 1.0020.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019