Temporary switched from USD into EURJPY
- My view on JPY hasn’t hanged but tactically switched into EURJPY for now as the USDJPY is struggling above 114.
- Took EURUSD on board in the 1.1770 area running into the ECB tomorrow, when USDJPY was trading 114.15.
- I’m putting a close stop on the trade sub 133.90 to guarantee profit on the original 112.55 position.
- I might take it off ahead of ECB tomorrow if we get a run up to 135.
- If the EURJPY stop gets hit, I will have banked about 120 points on the original trade plus some 1 week positive carry.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019