Temporary switched from USD into EURJPY
- My view on JPY hasn’t hanged but tactically switched into EURJPY for now as the USDJPY is struggling above 114.
- Took EURUSD on board in the 1.1770 area running into the ECB tomorrow, when USDJPY was trading 114.15.
- I’m putting a close stop on the trade sub 133.90 to guarantee profit on the original 112.55 position.
- I might take it off ahead of ECB tomorrow if we get a run up to 135.
- If the EURJPY stop gets hit, I will have banked about 120 points on the original trade plus some 1 week positive carry.