A bit more pressure to the EURO to finish off the week?
- European Commission requests more information on 2018 draft budget plans from Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain
- – EC says France’s 2018 structural budget adjustment is far below what is required by budget rules, is at risk of a significant deviation from requirements
- – Italy 2018 budget is at risk of significant deviation from required effort; preliminary assessment indicates tat Italy is not planning to comply with EU debt reduction rules in FY18.
- Italy may significantly miss structural budget adjustment target for 2017 also.
- The EURO loses the lost ground , crosses under pressure:
- EURJPY 131.95
- EURGBP 0.8845
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019