Q3 2017 US employment cost index report 31 October 2017
- Prior 0.5%
- Wages index 0.7% vs 0.5% prior
- Benefits index 0.8% vas 0.6% prior
There’s some inflation to throw into the quarterly numbers. USDJPY hasn’t done much but it initially fell to 113.16 befopre rising back to a new day’s high of 113.43.
- A big week of gains for EURUSD into the end of July but can it be maintained? - August 3, 2020
- Retail sales key to UK economic growth recovery - July 31, 2020
- 3 trading clues to stop you getting burnt fighting trends - July 28, 2020