US EIA weekly oil inventories week ending 27 October 2017
- Prior 856k
- Overnight private data -5.100m
- Cushing 0.090m vs -0.237m prior
- Gasoline -4.020m vs -1.506m exp. Prior -5.465m
- Distillates -0.320m vs -2.128m exp. Prior -5.246m
- Production 9.553m vs 9.507m prior
WTI drops arounf 30 ticks to 54.69 on the data as the draw was more than expected but not as much as flagged by the private data.
WTI is finding it a struggle to break into 55.00 but a rebound here might have another crack.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019
- Forex options expiries 19 August 2019 - August 19, 2019