October 2017 US ISM manufacturing PMI report 01 November 2017
- Prior 60.8
- Prices paid 68.5 vs 68.0 exp. Prior 71.5
- Employment 59.8 vs 60.0 exp. Prior 60.3
- New orders 63.4 vs 64.6 prior
A softer headline than expected but the prices paid component held up better than expected. Nothing too damaging here for manufacturing or the Fed.
Respondents are feeling the after-effects from the storms.
USDJPY has dropped to 114.00 following the data.
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020
- Risk aversion, not panic, in face of uncertainty – 4X Global Research - July 2, 2020
- GUESS WHAT’S BACK??? - July 1, 2020