October 2017 US ISM manufacturing PMI report 01 November 2017
- Prior 60.8
- Prices paid 68.5 vs 68.0 exp. Prior 71.5
- Employment 59.8 vs 60.0 exp. Prior 60.3
- New orders 63.4 vs 64.6 prior
A softer headline than expected but the prices paid component held up better than expected. Nothing too damaging here for manufacturing or the Fed.
Respondents are feeling the after-effects from the storms.
USDJPY has dropped to 114.00 following the data.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019