October 2017 Spain Markit manufacturing PMI 02 November 2017
- Prior 54.3
- Expectations 62.7 vs 67.6 prior. Lowest for two years
- There was an increase in both input and output prices
“There was no discernible impact from the political situation in Catalonia on manufacturers’ operationsin October, but a drop off in sentiment regarding the 12-month outlook was partly attributed to uncertainty surrounding the current political environment.” Said IHS Markit’s Andrew Harker.
The euro is celebrating Spain’s manufacturing success by dropping 5 pips to 1.1635.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019
- Forex options expiries 19 August 2019 - August 19, 2019