Time for some international golf tournaments
- Sorry International Politics they please to call it.
- From 3rd November , Potus will fly to Asia for a 12 day visit
- Nikkei has the detailed schedule of his trip, which will comprise a few hot topics, such as North-Korea, Chinese relationships, the non attendance of the ASEAN summit.
- On the positive, if we can call it that way, the US-JAPAN relationship should see further tightening after Abe’s re-election.
- We can expect loads of comments to hit the wires and do not be surprised some of them contradictory depending on which side of the negotiation table speaks out.
- I do think the Chinese will try to keep NK Kim quiet during this visit, so risk could come out on top, JPY a bit weaker if anything . but caution need to be had.
More to follow
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019