September 2017 US business inventories 15 November 2017
- Prior 0.7%. Revised to 0.6%
- Sales 1.45 vs 0.7% prior. Revised to 0.8%
- inventory sales ratio 1.36 vs 1.38 months prior
- Retail inventory revision ex-autos -0.1% vs -0.1% prior m/m
Continued good news for sales, and that’s keeping inventories in check. That’s a good recipe for growth. Looking at the numbers, retailers saw the best results, +2.1% vs -0.1% prior. Lagging though it may be, we’ll see how these numbers perform into the ever important US holiday periods.
The dollar has ticked up by a handful of pips. USDJPY 112.78.
- Take part in the last ever Non Farm Payrolls competition - December 1, 2021
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021