The November 2017 Bundesbank monthly bulletin 20 November 2017
- Growing shortage of skilled labour could constrain growth in the future
- Ultimately, the extremely positive labour market and upbeat income prospects ensures that private consumption stimulates domestic activity
So, good numbers coming in Q4 then. We’ll find out sometime on Jan.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020
- Risk aversion, not panic, in face of uncertainty – 4X Global Research - July 2, 2020
- GUESS WHAT’S BACK??? - July 1, 2020