The November 2017 Bundesbank monthly bulletin 20 November 2017
- Growing shortage of skilled labour could constrain growth in the future
- Ultimately, the extremely positive labour market and upbeat income prospects ensures that private consumption stimulates domestic activity
So, good numbers coming in Q4 then. We’ll find out sometime on Jan.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Take part in the last ever Non Farm Payrolls competition - December 1, 2021
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021