October 2017 Eurozone industrial porduction 13 December 2017
- Prior -0.6%. Revised to -0.5%
- 3.7% vs 3.5% exp y/y. Prior 3.3%. Revised to 3.4%
- Eurostat said the monthly increase was due to production of non-durable consumer goods rising 0.5%, and energy output increasing 0.1%.
- Production of intermediate goods remained stable, capital goods fell 0.3%, and durable consumer goods eased 1.9%
- The annual increase came from production of non-durable consumer goods rising by 5.7%
- Intermediate goods by 5.0%, durable consumer goods by 3.7% and capital goods by 3.3%
- Energy production fell 2.2%
- Eurozone Q3 2017 Employment 0.45 vs 0.4% prior q/q
- 1.7% vs 1.6% prior y/y
- Eurostat estimates that, in the third quarter of 2017, 236.3 million men and women were employed in the EU28, of which 156.3 million were in the euro area. These are the highest levels ever recorded in both areas
A half decent set of numbers and we even see EURUSD rising 5 pips to 1.1754. Aren’t we lucky?
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019