Weekly US EIA oil inventory data week ending 8 December 2017
- Prior -5.610m
- Overnight private data -7.382,
- Cushing -3.317m vs -2.753m prior. OPD -2.704m
- Gasoline 5.664m vs 2.300m exp. Prior 6.780m. OPD 2.334m
- Distillates -1..370m sv 1.200m exp. Prior 1.667m. OPD 1.538m
- Production 9.780m vs 9.707m prior
Not as big as forecast bu the OPD data but a big draw nevertheless. As we point out each week though, it’s the production number that’s the big deal. Up and up it goes.
WTI not doing much as it pings between 57.00 nd 57.40.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019
- Forex options expiries 19 August 2019 - August 19, 2019