Weekly US EIA oil inventory data week ending 8 December 2017
- Prior -5.610m
- Overnight private data -7.382,
- Cushing -3.317m vs -2.753m prior. OPD -2.704m
- Gasoline 5.664m vs 2.300m exp. Prior 6.780m. OPD 2.334m
- Distillates -1..370m sv 1.200m exp. Prior 1.667m. OPD 1.538m
- Production 9.780m vs 9.707m prior
Not as big as forecast bu the OPD data but a big draw nevertheless. As we point out each week though, it’s the production number that’s the big deal. Up and up it goes.
WTI not doing much as it pings between 57.00 nd 57.40.
- Kyle Bass and the HKD story - July 10, 2020
- What’s it going to take to break USDJPY out of its box? - July 7, 2020
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020