Fed’s Neel Kashkari on a panel event
- Low inflation is happening around the world, not just US
- Low inflation reading is probably a real signal
He’s not a voter in 2018. He’s been on about inflation worries for a while now but the Fed seems happy enough with it sailing around their target right now, and that’s been enough to have them hiking. Is that too short-sighted? We’ll have to wait and see.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022