Fed’s Neel Kashkari on a panel event
- Low inflation is happening around the world, not just US
- Low inflation reading is probably a real signal
He’s not a voter in 2018. He’s been on about inflation worries for a while now but the Fed seems happy enough with it sailing around their target right now, and that’s been enough to have them hiking. Is that too short-sighted? We’ll have to wait and see.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019
- How did the risk trading picture develop from last week? - August 20, 2019
- Forex options expiries 19 August 2019 - August 19, 2019