There’s the jump in the quid
Sources story from BBG
- Ministers discussed common interest in keeping UK close
- Unity of 27 EU members is set to be tested amid trade talks
- Spanish Economy Minister Luis de Guindos and his Dutch counterpart Wopke Hoekstra met earlier this week and discussed their common interests in Brexit
- Spain and Netherlands have close trade and investment ties and are concerned about the impact of tariffs
- Both also worried about losing UK contributions to EU budget
GBPUSD blew to 1.3693 from 1.3610. Cross pairs also moving.