Weekly EIA oil inventory data week ending 19 January 2018
- Prior -6.861m
- Overnight private data 4.755m
- Cushing -3.150m vs 4.184m prior. OPD -3.572m
- Gasoline 3.098m vs 2.200m exp. Prior 3.620m. OPD 4.117m
- Distillates 0.639m vs -1.100m exp. Prior -3.887m. OPD -1.280m
- Production 9.878m vs 9.750m prior
The slide in production numbers seems to be over.
WTI has jumped as the market would have been leaning towards a build after the OPD. 64.79 has traded from around 64.50.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022