Weekly EIA oil inventory data week ending 19 January 2018
- Prior -6.861m
- Overnight private data 4.755m
- Cushing -3.150m vs 4.184m prior. OPD -3.572m
- Gasoline 3.098m vs 2.200m exp. Prior 3.620m. OPD 4.117m
- Distillates 0.639m vs -1.100m exp. Prior -3.887m. OPD -1.280m
- Production 9.878m vs 9.750m prior
The slide in production numbers seems to be over.
WTI has jumped as the market would have been leaning towards a build after the OPD. 64.79 has traded from around 64.50.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019