Opened short at 1.5235 on 24.01.2018
- It’s a half tech, half expectational trade this one
- The USDCAD broken through 1.2400-1.2385 support on both USD weakness and yesterday’s hints Nafta negotiations weren’t going to bad after all
- EURO should see some reform of retracement or at least settle down vs other currencies if USD continues weakness ahead of tomorrow’s ECB decision and especially Silver Tongue’s comments.
- EURCAD broke under the 20 and 55 MA’S on the 4hour chart and the 22/01 bounce low.
- Target 1.5115/20 where the 100/200 MA’s lie on the H4 and the 17/01 spike low.
- Stop above 1.5270
- Aiming to close the position ahead of the ECB tomorrow or at least parts of it if target is hit first.