Steve Mnuchin speaking in Davos….again
- Over long-ter, believes in the strength of the dollar
- Lower dollar is beneficial for the US trade balance
- Is not concerned where the dollar is short-term
Between him and Ross, they’ve made a right pigs ear of this.
Again, what’s telling is that the market doesn’t care. It’s selling dollars and there’s nothing that’s going to change that right now.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Forex options expiries 20 August 2019 - August 20, 2019