Steve Mnuchin speaking in Davos….again
- Over long-ter, believes in the strength of the dollar
- Lower dollar is beneficial for the US trade balance
- Is not concerned where the dollar is short-term
Between him and Ross, they’ve made a right pigs ear of this.
Again, what’s telling is that the market doesn’t care. It’s selling dollars and there’s nothing that’s going to change that right now.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022