Steve Mnuchin speaking in Davos….again
- Over long-ter, believes in the strength of the dollar
- Lower dollar is beneficial for the US trade balance
- Is not concerned where the dollar is short-term
Between him and Ross, they’ve made a right pigs ear of this.
Again, what’s telling is that the market doesn’t care. It’s selling dollars and there’s nothing that’s going to change that right now.
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021
- Celebrate the taper by taking part in our NFP competition - November 3, 2021