US EIA oil inventory data week ending 2 February 2018
- Prior 6.776m
- Overnight private data -1.050m
- Cushing -0.711mm vs -2.224m prior. OPD -0.633m
- Gasoline 3.414m vs 0.500m exp. Prior -1.980m. OPD -0.227m
- Distillates 3.926m vs -1.250m exp. Prior -1.940m. OPD 4.552m
- Production 10.251m vs 9.919m prior
A whopping jump in production. Highest since 1970 apparently.
WTI sinks to 62.79 from around 63.80.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- What did we learn this week? – A lesson in making mountains out of molehills - February 15, 2019
- GBP could hold the keys to some large expiries – Forex options expiries 15 February 2019 - February 15, 2019
- Forex option expiries 14 February 2019 - February 14, 2019