US EIA oil inventory data week ending 2 February 2018
- Prior 6.776m
- Overnight private data -1.050m
- Cushing -0.711mm vs -2.224m prior. OPD -0.633m
- Gasoline 3.414m vs 0.500m exp. Prior -1.980m. OPD -0.227m
- Distillates 3.926m vs -1.250m exp. Prior -1.940m. OPD 4.552m
- Production 10.251m vs 9.919m prior
A whopping jump in production. Highest since 1970 apparently.
WTI sinks to 62.79 from around 63.80.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- GBP Brexit trading explained – All roads lead to bad news for May - July 17, 2018
- I’m getting a little bit nervous about Brexit – Here’s why - July 17, 2018
- UK labour market report: Claimant count June 2018 7.8k vs -2.1k exp - July 17, 2018