The 107 level was taken out this morning and the price action was perfect
Yesterday I highlighted that there was a lot of action building at the 107 level in USDJPY. I was looking for several scenarios and here’s what happened.
- First drop towards 107 halted in the 107.10/20 area (bang in the middle at 107.15) – tick
- 107 barrier defence and bids seen on a first test – tick
- Break and stops hit – tick
- Fib support holds and we bounce – tick
Perfect price action and a perfect low risk/high reward opportunity. Sometime’s this trading lark is too easy 😉 How did you get on?
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022