January 2018 US existing home sales 21 February 2018
- Prior 5.57m
- Change of -3.2% vs -2.8% prior
- Inventories 1.52m or 3.4 months worth vs 1.46m or 3.2 months worth prior
- Median prices $240,500 vs $246,500 prior y/y
If I’m not mistaken, that’s a first drop in prices for quite sometime. That’s something to keep an eye on as a drop in prices alongside sales could point to trouble.
The second of the main US housing numbers for Jan 2018. Starts and permits came in stronger than expected last week.
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022