February 2018 German regional CPI data 27 February 2018
CPI day in Germany so I’ll keep this post running with all the numbers and update as we go.
- Saxony 1.3% vs 1.4% prior
- Brandenburg 1.5% vs 1.7% prior y/y
- Bavaria 1.6% vs 1.8% prior y/y
- Hesse 1.1% vs 1.3% prior y/y
- North Rhine 1.3% vs 1.5% prior y/y
The main German number is due at 13.00 GMT and is ecpected in at 1.5% v s1.6% prior y/y, with HICP expected at 1.3% vs 1.4% prior y/y.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022