February 2018 German regional CPI data 27 February 2018
CPI day in Germany so I’ll keep this post running with all the numbers and update as we go.
- Saxony 1.3% vs 1.4% prior
- Brandenburg 1.5% vs 1.7% prior y/y
- Bavaria 1.6% vs 1.8% prior y/y
- Hesse 1.1% vs 1.3% prior y/y
- North Rhine 1.3% vs 1.5% prior y/y
The main German number is due at 13.00 GMT and is ecpected in at 1.5% v s1.6% prior y/y, with HICP expected at 1.3% vs 1.4% prior y/y.
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022