January 2018 US wholesale sales and inventory revisions 9 March 2018
- Prior 1.2%. Revised to 0.8%
- Inventory revision 0.8% vs 0.7% exp. Prior 0.7%
- Inventory/sales ratio 1.26 vs 1.23 prior
Sales were ticking along nicely so this is a bit of a slap in the face. Sales were down in durables, non-durables, autos, and machinery. There could still be some seasonality playing out in the number though.
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022