Canada March 2018 retail sales data on 18.05.2018
- prior 0.4%, revised to 0.5%
- Retail sales ex autos MoM -0.2% vs 0.5% exp, prior 0.0%
Tad up on the headline but a serious miss on the core. combined with softer than expecteD CPI , Cad back to the open after a relief rally .
Sell Cad on small rallies to be expected going into the weekend if we combine this with no Nafta deal to expected in the immediate future.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- Canada July retail sales mom 0.3 % vs 0.4% expected - September 21, 2018
- BOJ leaves monetary policy unchanged. - September 19, 2018
- Very small window of opportunity for Kuroda san. - September 18, 2018