Canada March 2018 retail sales data on 18.05.2018
- prior 0.4%, revised to 0.5%
- Retail sales ex autos MoM -0.2% vs 0.5% exp, prior 0.0%
Tad up on the headline but a serious miss on the core. combined with softer than expecteD CPI , Cad back to the open after a relief rally .
Sell Cad on small rallies to be expected going into the weekend if we combine this with no Nafta deal to expected in the immediate future.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- On days like this, better be prepared for the worst. - November 15, 2018
- Can Banxico fix what the Labrador is breaking? - November 14, 2018
- Japan Q3 2018 prelim GDP q/q -0.3 % vs -0.3% expected. - November 13, 2018