Canada March 2018 retail sales data on 18.05.2018
- prior 0.4%, revised to 0.5%
- Retail sales ex autos MoM -0.2% vs 0.5% exp, prior 0.0%
Tad up on the headline but a serious miss on the core. combined with softer than expecteD CPI , Cad back to the open after a relief rally .
Sell Cad on small rallies to be expected going into the weekend if we combine this with no Nafta deal to expected in the immediate future.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- Sunday 15.07.2018 FX opening rates - July 15, 2018
- France June Final CPI MoM 0.0% vs 0.1% expected - July 12, 2018
- It’s not the USD being bought, it’s all the rest being sold - July 11, 2018