May 2018 German regional CPI data 30 May 2018
I’ll keep updating this post as we go along; The next releases will be on the Live Blog. It’s a strong start so far and another reason why EUR is bid.
- Saxony 2.2% vs 1.6% prior y/y
- Brandenburg 2.4% vs 1.6% prior y/y
- Bavaria 2.3% vs 1.7% prior y/y
- Hesse 1.9% vs 1.5% prior y/y
- Baden W 2.3% vs 1.7% prior y/y
- North Rhine 2.5% vs 1.5% prior y/y
The main German number is out at 12.00 GMT.
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021
- Celebrate the taper by taking part in our NFP competition - November 3, 2021