US EIA oil inventory data week ending 29 June 2018
- Prior -9.891m
- OPD expectations -4.500m
- Cushing -2.113m vs -2.713m prior
- Gasoline -1.505m vs -0.750m exp. Prior 1.156m.
- Distillates 0.134m vs -0.685m exp. Prior 0.015m
- Production 10.90m vs 10.90m prior
WTI drops to lows of the day at 72.99 after the surprise build.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Catch the all new Flow Show starting Monday 16th May - May 13, 2022
- Has the EUR worm turned? - April 21, 2022
- Exclusive – Large natural gas field discovered in France could ease Europe’s dependency on Russian supplies - April 1, 2022