Details of the August 2017 US housing starts and building permits report 19 September 2017
- Prior 1.155m. Revised to 1.190m
- Building permits 1.300m vs 1.220m exp. Prior 1.230m
Permits came out stronger, which bodes well for construtcion down the line, while starts pick up from last month’s drop with a decent revision. They’re looking a little sideways at the moment which suggests further consolidation. The buck hasn’t done much on this or the import/export numbers.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Where should we look for the real “squeeze” areas in GBPUSD? - January 23, 2019
- Forex options expiries 23 January 2019 - January 23, 2019
- Go With The Flow 23 January 2019 - January 23, 2019