ECB VP Vitor Constancio speaking in Frankfurt
- Apparent disconnect between inflation and economic slack seems to have made interpreting and controlling inflation dynamics more difficult
- Rise in the Euro may have a limited effect
So that’s him an Yellen that haven’t got a clue what’s going on with inflation and the economy. Comforting eh?
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Banxico preview – What to look for in tonight’s decision - February 13, 2020
- Trading idea for a large AUDUSD expiry looks out of reach for now - February 12, 2020
- What are the true economic effects of Coronavirus going to be? - February 6, 2020