ECB VP Vitor Constancio speaking in Frankfurt
- Apparent disconnect between inflation and economic slack seems to have made interpreting and controlling inflation dynamics more difficult
- Rise in the Euro may have a limited effect
So that’s him an Yellen that haven’t got a clue what’s going on with inflation and the economy. Comforting eh?
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- A huge week is coming in FX markets – Are you ready for it? - September 26, 2020
- Did you all have fun in GBPUSD last week? - September 14, 2020
- GBPUSD is back on the Brexit wagon. Here’s the levels we’re watching - September 7, 2020