Details of the September 2017 Eurozone manufacturing, services & composite PMI’s 22 September 2017
- Prior 57.4
- Services 55.6 vs 54.7 exp. Prior 54.7
- Composite 56.7 vs 55.5 exp. Prior 55.7
Perhaps the most important aspect from the report;
The faster pace of business activity growth and upturn in demand in September was accompanied by rising price pressures. Input cost and selling price inflation gathered pace for a second successive month, with both reaching the highest rates since April.Prices charged for services rose to the greatest extent since May, while the increase in factory gate prices was the joint-highest since June 2011.
EURUSD had already had a look at 1.2000 and has since dipped to 1.1988. Solid numbers from the Eurozone and the recovery continues.
- Virus, volatility and valuations - February 28, 2020
- What we’ve got here is an abject lesson in fear trading - February 27, 2020
- Banxico preview – What to look for in tonight’s decision - February 13, 2020