Details of the September 2017 Eurozone manufacturing, services & composite PMI’s 22 September 2017
- Prior 57.4
- Services 55.6 vs 54.7 exp. Prior 54.7
- Composite 56.7 vs 55.5 exp. Prior 55.7
Perhaps the most important aspect from the report;
The faster pace of business activity growth and upturn in demand in September was accompanied by rising price pressures. Input cost and selling price inflation gathered pace for a second successive month, with both reaching the highest rates since April.Prices charged for services rose to the greatest extent since May, while the increase in factory gate prices was the joint-highest since June 2011.
EURUSD had already had a look at 1.2000 and has since dipped to 1.1988. Solid numbers from the Eurozone and the recovery continues.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- A big thank you for a superb week all round - August 17, 2018
- CFTC Futures report: EURUSD longs throw in the towel - August 17, 2018
- Lira collapse post-mortem: Contagion lite - August 17, 2018