Comments from ECB’s Benoit Coeure
- We’re not scared of QE exit, we just want to do it properly
- We have a comfortable margin before negative deposit rates hurt the economy
The euro is moving but it’s not on these comments. We’re getting a proper bout of risk off from the earlier North Korea comments.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021
- Celebrate the taper by taking part in our NFP competition - November 3, 2021