Comments from ECB’s Benoit Coeure
- We’re not scared of QE exit, we just want to do it properly
- We have a comfortable margin before negative deposit rates hurt the economy
The euro is moving but it’s not on these comments. We’re getting a proper bout of risk off from the earlier North Korea comments.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Banxico preview – What to look for in tonight’s decision - February 13, 2020
- Trading idea for a large AUDUSD expiry looks out of reach for now - February 12, 2020
- What are the true economic effects of Coronavirus going to be? - February 6, 2020