US consumer confidence September 2017
- Prior 122.9. Revised to 120.4
- Current conditions 146.1 vs 151.2 prior
- Expectations 102.2 vs 104.0 prior
- Jobs hard to get 18.1 vs 18.4 prior
- 1yr inflation expectations 4.9% vs 4.5% prior
Soft across the board bar the pick up in inflation expectations. That’s something the Fed will be keeping an eye on as they look for how inflation is viewed on Main St.
Overall between this and the home sales data, it’s not really USD positive but there’s nothing earth shattering here.
USDJPY has faded from 112.20 to 112.10. EURUSD still finding 1.1780 support too strong as it moves to 1.1790.