US initial jobless claims data week ending 29 September 2017
- Prior 272k.
- Continued claims 1.938m vs 1.950m exp. Prior 1.934m. Revised to 1.936m
- 4 week average 268.25k vs 277.75k prior
The spikes on the charty could well be a precursor for what we see in the NFP report on Friday but expectations have been set pretty low anyway.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Banxico preview – What to look for in tonight’s decision - February 13, 2020
- Trading idea for a large AUDUSD expiry looks out of reach for now - February 12, 2020
- What are the true economic effects of Coronavirus going to be? - February 6, 2020