UK CBI Industrial Trends orders October 2017
- Prior 7
- Export orders 5 vs 10 prior
- Domestic price expectation 18 unch
- 3m/3m orders 6 vs 14 prior
- 3m orders expectation20 vs 15 prior
- 3m unit cost expectations 26 vs 5 prior
Despite the negative number taking orders to an 11 month low, the industry remains above historical norms. Expectations look brighter though but they need to turn into actual orders.
No move in the quid on this data.
- USDJPY peeped out of its box but didn’t like what it saw - July 14, 2020
- Major economies & currencies – What to look out for and why it matters - July 14, 2020
- Kyle Bass and the HKD story - July 10, 2020