US oil inventory data week ending 20 October 2017
- Prior -5.731m
- Overnight private data showed inventories +0.519m
- Cushing -0.237mm vs 0.202m prior
- Gasoline -5.465m vs 1.700m exp. Prior 0.908m (Private data showed -5.753m)
- Distilates -5.246m vs 0.0m exp. Prior 0.528m
- Production 9.507m vs 8.406m prior
Big jump in production but that again could be some catch up for the recent weather related closures.
Not a lot going on in WTI as the numbers are pretty spot on to the overnight private data. 52.36 trades, from a 35 tick data range.
- Here’s how the ForexFlow traders get ready to trade today’s US NFP - July 2, 2020
- Risk aversion, not panic, in face of uncertainty – 4X Global Research - July 2, 2020
- GUESS WHAT’S BACK??? - July 1, 2020