August 2017 Canadian GDP and September 2017 PPI reports 31 October 2017
- Prior 0.0%
- 3.5% vs 3.6% exp y/y. Prior 3.8%. Revised to 3.9%
Another volatile move in CAD pairs as the monthly GDP number comes in worse than expected, and the year on year looks even worse considering the upward revision. Same for the PPI numbers which shows some extra air might be let out of inflation.
- -0.3% vs 0.4% exp m/m. Prior 0.3%. Revised to 0.4%
- 1.5% vs 1.9% prior y/y. Revised to 2.3%
1.2900 trades from 1.2825.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022