October 2017 UK Markit/CIPS manufacturing PMI 01 November 2017
- Prior 55.9. Revised to 56.0
- Output prices 60.5 vs 58.4 prior. Highest since Apr
- Input costs the highest since Apr too
- Employment at a 40 month high
A nice beat there which has sent GBPUSD back into 1.33 from 1.3279. The 1.3310 highs hold again, for now.
The price components are going to jumped on by BOE watchers as they continue to rise. It’s a decent report and GBPUSD has now broken the highs to 1.3320.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022